Covid Protocol

 Covid Protocol:


1. Zinc 30-60 mg/day
2. Vit C 50000 mg first day of positive result/symptoms and then 20K for additional 4-5 days (to bowel tolerance)
3. Vit D- 20k IU's for the first two days and then at 5k ongoing (even after covid)
4. Elderberry- syrup, tincture or lozenges
6. Vit A 10-25K IU's
7. NAC 600-900 mg/day (I was out of this, but I usually take this one too)
8. Melatonin 3-6 mg/day
9. Yucca, Angelica, Echinacea, Selenium, Wild Begamot, Oregano Oil & Osha Root Tinctures
10. Licorice Root (I made an inhalation mist)
13. For chest: I alternated Maty's Vapor Rub with Tea Tree essential oil & this: https://realnoni.com/products/rapid-pain-relief-noni-lotion-icyheat-max?variant=44382745821430 on my chest 
I also made homemade mustard plaster with heating pad
14. I made tea with : Mint, Rosemary, Sage, Elder Berry/Flower



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resources for BIPOC BSP

Phase I & II